Zennor Consulting have a wealth of experience in undertaking impartial evaluations. Our evaluation services provide added value which enables organisations to learn from project experiences and make improvements to current and future activities, as well as helping to secure follow on funding. With a nationwide track record of conducting successful and valuable evaluations, we are ideally placed to provide comparisons and case studies to underpin our work.
We have experience of evaluating projects, programmes, organisations and partnership developments across a wide range of sectors, including learning and skills, regeneration, regional development, health, marine and environmental, community development and enterprise. Our evaluation services use a variety of complementary research and evaluation methods to ensure our clients receive the most informative, relevant information for review and planning.
The many organisations that have benefited from our evaluation services include:
- ONENorthEast (mid-term and final evaluation of INTERREG IIIC 12- country project HealthClusterNet, and linked UK project Maximising the Impact of the NHS on Regional Development; how the health sector can drive regional economic development)
- Women’s Resource Centre (Evaluation of Elevate management development programme)
- Business Link Tyne and Wear (Look I’m Enterprising programme evaluation)
- Denbighshire County Council (Evaluation of INTERREG IIIA - RAR Project on community-led regeneration)
- Coleg Gwent (Evaluation of Welsh Rugby Union project)
- Off the Streets and Into Work (Evaluation of LORECA Project improving employment, enterprise and training services to refugees and asylum seekers)
- Devon County Council ( mid-term progress review of EROCIPS INTERREG IIIB 4-country project on prevention and coastal management of oil spills at sea)