Project Support Audit & Verification
Zennor Consulting has long experience of helping organisations comply with the audit regulations and guidelines specified by various funding regimes. Our expert audit services provide organisations with considerable assurances of compliance through a range of techniques.
We have successfully supported organisations dealing with ESF, ERDF and INTERREG activity to develop internal and external audit programmes. Our specialised knowledge will especially help organisations within the learning and skills, community development and regeneration sectors.
We work in partnership with Bentley Jennison Chartered Accountants and Europa Audit Services to conduct audit work leading to certification of claims.
The many organisations that have benefited from our audit work include:
- Community Service Volunteers (ESF project financial health check)
- Department for Education and Skills (ESF external audit)
- Her Majesty’s Prison Service Wales (ESF external audit)
- Learning and Skills Council Black Country (Article 10 inspection)
- Walsall College of Arts and Technology (audit preparatory work)
- Cardiff University (special study ERDF Objective One technical issues)