Programme Management Support
Following the 2004 Gershon Review into public sector efficiency, public bodies are increasingly becoming commissioning bodies responsible for the dispersal of funds to deliverers. Zennor can offer unparalleled support to organisations managing funding programmes through a range of bespoke management interventions and staff training.
Zennor’s specialist European programme management expertise makes us ideally placed to help you address programme level issues, we can advise and brief programme management teams and we can help you to support those organisations with whom you have contracts to ensure that they fulfill their contractual obligations whilst achieving their full potential and having the maximum impact on the communities and economies surrounding them.
The many organisations that have benefited from our programme management support include:
- Department for Local Government and Communities (INTERREG IIIB Contact Point)
- Welsh European Funding Office (European Territorial Co-operation trans-national Programme management training)
- LSC London Central and LSC London North (appraising and scoring ESF co-financing applications)
- London Development Agency (capacity building support for LDA funded projects)
- Environment Agency (international training workshops on setting up partnerships)