Zennor Consulting is a specialist management consultancy established in 1997. We provide a complete programme and project support service for EU and other funding by working together with public sector and voluntary sector organisations to maximise their impact, now and in the future. We work with local, regional and national public, private, voluntary and community sector organisations and partnerships. Our people are vastly experienced and knowledgeable in their specialist fields and, with staff fluent in several languages, we support projects across Europe.
- Trans-national Partnerships
- Programme Management Support
- Learning and Skills Research and Consultancy
- Project Development
- Capacity Building and Training
- Project Support - Project Management
- Project Support Audit & Verification
Read more about the support we can provide.
- Responsive to our clients’ needs
- Strong sense of integrity
- Providing creative solutions
- Practical approach
- Sharing our expertise generously
- Committed to achieving excellence
- Working in partnership with clients to build their own capacity
..and associates have a wide range of skills, allowing us to specialise in each stage of European and domestic funding cycles, including Programme set up; training and capacity building; research, partnership and project development and bid-writing; project management, financial management, evaluation and audit. Our subject expertise covers learning and skills, community development, regeneration, enterprise, European spatial development and financial management. Our clients value the combination of expertise we offer on the different aspects of European funding and projects.
As well as supporting individual projects, we have influence in regional, national and European developments. Recent examples include:
- National Contact Point for the INTERREG IIIB Programme for trans-national cooperation in spatial planning on behalf of the Department for Communities and Local Government
- Coordinating capacity building programmes for over 130 organisations supported by the London Development Agency
- Evaluation of the Department for Education and Skills’ national GET ON Campaign
- Evaluation of barriers to progression into Higher Education for the National Arts Learning Network